Volunteer Protocols During COVID-19
In order to resume work, all A.T. volunteers will need to complete the online acknowledgement on this page.
This is a requirement for volunteers working under Volunteer in Parks (VIP), on APPA and state lands, to demonstrate they have read and acknowledge and agree to follow actions to improve safety found in the attached COVID-19 JHA and training.
Volunteers working under Volunteer in Forests (VIF) should complete the acknowledgement to demonstrate that they have participated in the online training and reviewed the Adaptive Recovery Guidelines that meet agreed-upon minimum safety standards by A.T. Cooperative Management partners.
- A.T. Adaptive Recovery Guidance for Volunteers and Staff/SOP – Updated May 2021
- One-Page Reference: Guidelines for A.T. Volunteers – Updated May 2021 (picture)
- Decision Flow Chart for Adaptive Recovery Activities
- Risk Continuum
- COVID-JHA – Updated March 2021, all other JHAs are available in the JHA library
- Resource for self-screening for symptoms of COVID-19
Experiencing issues with the form? Try loading the page in a different browser.