- This event has passed.
A.T. Community™ Designation Ceremony: Gorham, New Hampshire
Starting Date and Time: October 15, 2020, at 6 p.m.
End Date and Time: October 15, 2020, at 7 p.m.
Rendezvous location: Zoom meeting (all attendees must register to receive Zoom call-in information)
Join us for a virtual designation ceremony to welcome Gorham, New Hampshire as the newest designated A.T. Community™! Speakers will include:
- Denise Vallee, Town Manager (emcee)
- Mike Waddell, Board of Selectmen Chair
- Hawk Metheny, ATC Regional Director
- Chuck Henderson, Representative for Senator Shaheen
- Jeff Schall, Planning Board
- David Govatski, Author and former USFS staff
- Derek J.S. Ibarguen, Forest Supervisor, US Forest Service, White Mountain National Forest
- Wendy Janssen, Superintendent, Appalachian National Scenic Trail, National Park Service
- Community Connections of People and Place, by Author Jeff Ryan
For more information about the event, please view our press release by clicking here.